Saturday, May 30, 2015

Today was the Qualifiers for the World Nintendo Championships

The Qualifying rounds for the 2015 Nintendo World Championships were held earlier in the day and  while that in itself is noteworthy the reason why I had to  post about it is that one of Best Buy stores hosting the event is the one in Schaumburg, IL

Sadly I couldn't find anyone live tweeting or Blogging from the event but  I did find this one post from  TechnologyTell.com . Includes photos of potential competitors waiting in in a long line. I've been in a line like that before. Waiting for a video game Midnight release.


One of the few times I actually want to read a live event blog and no one does it. Haha. All that left is to wait until June 14th when the finals happen. Hopefully that will be streamed on Nintendo's Youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment