Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Torchlight: Going down deeper into depths with the Lady Knight

The lady knight and her faithful white tiger have now reached the "teen" dungeon floors 13-17 and have dueled quite a few notable enemies gaining fame after besting them. getting lower into the dungeon you start to encounter enemies with ranged attacks and spellcasters.

By this point  I switched from weapon and shield to dual wielding swords. To regain some of the defense stats I lost by replacing a shield I have begun augmenting my existing equipment with gems that increase armor points. Purchased and learned the spell of self-healing since mana regenerates over time. Frees up a few blocks of inventory space too.

A feature that I thought would come more useful to me was the sending your pet into town to sell his/her inventory and well my play style is to give my pet all the unidentified item drops to hold onto. I just find it so much easier to open a town portal and sell unwanted items myself. Still nice that it is implemented though. 

Only died once so far in the game but the difficulty has certain gone up since I am nearing level 20 and downward. 





No comments:

Post a Comment