Friday, February 13, 2015

Results of my AvP Classic 2000 multiplayer session

So I was able to join the event for an hour or so. Fired up my install of Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000  I went on trying to join servers and  some of them were listed as having open player slots from the max of 8 but they were already full!  Not sure if that 8 max  is a limitation of the original game or GOG Galaxy Multiplayer servers

Ended up just hosting a Multiplayer game. Set the game for  (No teams) death match and the Meat Factory map. I like it because it's indoors and has lots of windows for observing or sniping (for preadtor species)  There were quite a few times when I would spawn right next to or "inside" of another player lol..


The only issue during the game was a player matter and not a technical one. Someone was really annoyed by the smartgun and marine pulse rifle and actually rage quit!  Still had fun. Died a ton, won a few too.

No comments:

Post a Comment