Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Started Watching: Hi Scool Seha Girls

I got done watching the first episode of the show and it's actually kind of fun if you owned or know of Sega's gaming history before they stopped making Video Game consoles. I love how they introduce Dreamcast and go one my selling points is that I can access the Internet.

Sega DremCast girl reminds me way too much of the Space Channel Five protagonist. The first episode introduced only some of the personified Sega gaming consoles... DreamCast, Saturn, Mega Drive ( What Genesis is called in Japan and Europe.) Looks like the next Episode will be dealing with the fighting game Virtua Fighter. I owned this game on the PC. Akira and that Ninja dude were my preferred fighters.

So I pick a show from 2014 to start watching it's very Retro/Historical. One Down 12 more eps to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment