Saturday, December 20, 2014

Hulu helping us remember some of the Christmas themed Anime episodes

It's only 5 days away from Christmas Day and Hulu video streaming service is helping Anime fans like myself remember that there are Christmas episodes in some series.





What's on their list:
  • Mahoromatic - Season 1 Episode 5
  • My Santa - Season 1 Episode 1 
  • My Santa - Season 1 Episode 2
  • YuriYuri - Season 1 Episode 7
  • Minami Ke  - Season 4 Episode 12
  • School Rumble - Season 2 Episode 19
  • Vandread - Season 1 Episode 10
  • Shakugan no Shana - Season 2  Episode 22
  • Toradora - Season 1 Episode 19
Personally I have only watched the Vandread episode and it was so memorable because if I remember correctly the song "It's a Wonderful World"  or a cover of it is played during that episode.  

There is show that is also on Hulu but the curator of this list forgot about...

Ah! My Goddess  Season 2  Episode 3 - Keiichi/K1 even dresses up in a reindeer costume. 

No comments:

Post a Comment