Wednesday, September 16, 2015

One of the Anime Podcasts I listen to has gone into Hiatus

It's kind of sad news to hear especially if you're a long time listener to the main show. Anime-Pulse was one of the main Anime podcasts  I first listened to on a regular basis. The hosting pair chose some good names to go by. Ichigo I'm  guessing from the protagonist of (Tite Kubo's) Bleach, which had been airing in Japan/ "fan subbed" for around a year by that time. The other co-host went by the name Batou which came from (Shirow Masamune's) Ghost in the Shell. I think I started listening to them around their 10th published episode. Been a good run of 10 years talking about Anime.

I was only really subscribed via RSS to the the original show, none of the spinoffs live Manga-Pulse and VG-pulse really appealed to me. This now joins  the other Anime news/review podcast I used to listen to back in the day which was  the"Weekly Anime Review Podcast".

...


The Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast aka the "AAA" podcast has pretty much taken up the mantle of most active  Anime podcast right now as far as I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment